Join our Christmas Wonderland on Saturday 30 November 2019 and register your interest to have a stall.
Pitch fee is £50 for a standard stall. All stalls remaining are outdoor.
Outdoor stalls are 3mx3m and we recommend you bring a gazebo for shelter.
At the beginning of November, Haven House will review all applications and get in touch to confirm if your application has been successful. After confirmation, all approved stall holders will need to provide a copy of their public liability insurance and your pitch fee payment.
This form is to register your interest. Haven House will need to review your application before approving your booking. Please do not make payment until you have had your stall confirmed.
- Haven House cannot guarantee that you will be the only stall selling similar goods.
- There are limited electricity points available. If you need electricity, you will need to discuss with our Events Team.
- Haven House cannot provide you with a gazebo on the day.
- Haven House cannot provide you with tables and chairs on the day; you will need to bring your own.
- Due to Haven House Insurance regulations, you will need to have Public Liability Insurance of at least £2,000,000 for a standard stall or £5,000,000 for a catering stall.